Exploring the CSE perspective to Member Value Proposition, Engagement and Loyalty
The MSAE CAE Summit is a unique program. It approaches the topic from the CSE perspective with deep and provocative learning. It includes pre-reading and some exploration of your organization prior to attending. All participants will be expected to share. It is this sharing that enriches the experience. We learn from and with each other plus thought leaders.
Optimal membership engagement cannot be advanced from a silo perspective, yet there is a seminar or webinar offered weekly on the topic, but we do not see the systems thinking and measurement components included. So this is a Summit on member engagement but from the CSE perspective and a systems approach.
• Who are Progressive thinkers
• Who seek deep and provocative learning
• Who enjoy deep and meaningful exploration into the future of associations
• Who have insights to share with like-minded colleagues
• We are recognized for sharing the systems approach in the leadership of associations. It focuses on best practices and new trends while revealing misconceptions.
• We are building on the deep and provocative learning CAEs get from the Michigan CAE Exam prep program.
• We are challenging you to go to the next level in applications of systems thinking in the association profession.
• We provide up to 15.75 hours of CAE renewal hours!
Value Proposition Design written by Alexander Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur, Gregory Bernarda, Alan Smith, designed by Trish Papadakos
Read pgs 34-106
Read all of section III pgs 33-116
*The purchase of these books are not included in the registration price.
ASSOCIATION SUCCESS / RASA.IO
President and Founder
SOCIAL FREQUENCY MEDIA
SUE RADWAN, MEd., ARM,CAE,SMP
LEADING EDGE MENTORING
LOWELL APLEBAUM, CAE
Cheryl Ronk, CAE, CMP, FASAE
President / CEO
MICHIGAN SOCIETY OF ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES