Want to stay up to date in the association world? This blog will provide you with news about members, industry updates, trends and more!
Over the last few months, we’ve all likely spent a considerable amount of time on Zoom calls. If you’re at all like me, you’ve quickly realized that virtual meetings and events quickly separate attendees who know how to be engaging and prepared participants from those who, well, very much aren’t.
Given the uncertainty of the pandemic, ORGPRO was always going to look different in 2020. On our call, we went over why we’re offering a hybrid conference, with a virtual experience to complement the option of attending in-person. The conversation was enlightening in a variety of ways, but in two polls we conducted during the call, it was clear that many executives share similar attitudes and concerns about the future of their events.
Welcome to the Pajama Brigade! Whether you long desired to work from home or have come to it reluctantly - we're all in the same boat now! The following list of resources was put together by fellow members of the Pajama Brigade to smooth the transition.
NOTE: This is all fluid and we are not endorsing any of the materials below. We are saying we think they might be useful.
Work from Home Policy, Tips, Tools and Amusing Distractions
· Global Workplace Analytics - Template telecommuting policy
· Workable - Employee remote work policy template
· Business News Daily - 5 issues your company’s remote work policy should address
· Human Resources MBA - What do HR managers need to know about telecommuting and employment law?
· Wordstream - 7 things nobody told you about working remotely
· Upturn Strategies - Lessons I learned from employees about telecommuting