2019-2020 Education Catalog
- CAE and CMP Designation Prep Courses (Spring and Fall)
- Academy of Association Management (Year-round)
- Webinars on a wide range of topics (Year-round)
- Association Connection (Year-round)
- ORGPRO Annual Convention (Summer)
- Legislative & Public Policy Conference (1st Quarter)
- CMP Summit (Fall)
To help you identify the courses that will most benefit you and your team or you have any questions, please feel free to contact Maryanne Greketis, CMP or call 517-332-6723.
Scholarships are available for most educational offerings. Click here to view the application.
Third Thought® Association Leader Development Model – Self Assessment
We put the learner in the driver’s seat, allowing you to chart your own course and choose content that fits your needs, learning style, time constraints and budget. Through an online self-assessment you will understand the gaps between your current level of knowledge and what you need to know to be master the 3 facets needed to be successful in this profession: Personal Awareness, Association Knowledge, and Industry Understanding. The completion of the self-assessment allows the you to develop your own professional development or learning plan.