MSAE has worked closely with the Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti team at Eagle Crest to keep conference participants safe. In addition, based on the Washtenaw County Health Department's recent Advisory, MSAE recommends that all participants wear masks.
We'll be implementing much of what was covered in the Pandemic Compliance Advisor training course as well as many of the Safe Meetings in Michigan Guidelines MSAE volunteers helped design.
- Signage throughout the event will remind participants of the safety guidelines.
- Participants will receive a PPE kit at check-in and be able to define their level of comfort with physical contact by choosing red, yellow, or green bracelets.
- The overall density of participants is limited at each conference function.
- We applied careful scrutiny to all food and beverage services, seating arrangements, and potential contact points to reduce touchpoints and participant proximity.
- Additional commitments from the hotel, including hand sanitizer in all meeting rooms and public spaces are detailed here: https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/dtwys
Images from https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/dtwys