Mastering Association Meetings and Education Programs
MSAE is pleased to launch a new learning opportunity expressly designed to build the skillsets and expertise needed to oversee, plan and support successful association meetings and education programs.
Introducing the Meetings & Education Summit
The Meetings & Education Summit is the ideal professional development opportunity for professionals who oversee, plan or support association in-person, hybrid, and virtual:
- Education, certification, and training programs
- Special events (awards banquets, golf outings, PAC fundraisers, etc.)
- Governance-related meetings (board/committee meetings, annual member meetings, elections, delegate assemblies, etc.)
- Exhibitions, trade shows, and showcases, or
- Meeting/event-related sponsorships
Organizational meeting professionals, industry partners, CMPs, and individuals seeking to obtain the CMP designation will also derive significant value from this learning experience.
Why a Meetings & Education Summit?
To be successful, association professionals with these responsibilities must be able to ensure their programs:
- Align with their association's values and vision for the industry
- Address the significant legal aspects of association governance
- Expand the impact the association has on members and the industry
- Leverage the interdependence of events and membership for the betterment of the association
- Incorporate technology and safety practices to improve participant outcomes, and
- Achieve financial objectives to advance the association's mission
This is complex, high-stakes work that has become more so due to COVID. The program will incorporate the considerable knowledge and experiences of association practitioners with subject matter experts from the meetings, training, and education industries. In addition to learning about trends and best practices in structured sessions, participants will work collectively in facilitated sessions to define their most significant professional challenges, explore practical solutions, and build more robust personal networks of colleagues and business contacts.
How Can You Support and Benefit from this Highly Relevant Learning Opportunity?
If you oversee, plan, or support successful association meetings and education programs, plan to participate in the program being held in person on February 22 and 23, 2022, at MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit, and consider sharing your expertise with colleagues by presenting a session.
If you lead an association that holds meetings and fundraising events or sponsors training, education, and certification programs, encourage team members to participate.
Registration and details coming soon. We hope to see you there!