MSAE Meetings and Education Summit Postponed Until Fall 2022
MSAE has elected to postpone the Meetings and Education Summit to a later date in 2022.
The Summit was created as a new event to provide a networking opportunity and professional development for individuals who oversee, plan or support association in-person, hybrid and virtual:
- Education, certification, and training programs
- Special events (awards banquets, golf outings, PAC fundraisers, etc.)
- Governance-related meetings (board/committee meetings, annual member meetings, elections, delegate assemblies, etc.)
- Exhibitions, trade shows, and showcases, or
- Meeting/event-related sponsorships
The event is targeted toward organizational meeting professionals, industry partners, CMPs, and individuals seeking to obtain the CMP designation will also derive significant value from this learning experience.
We look forward to launching this new event in the Fall. As soon as a date has been solidified, we will let you know!