The Association Salary Report
Bringing You Best-in-Class Salary Data
We are thrilled to announce an exclusive partnership between ASE and the Michigan Society of Association Executives that brings you a unique opportunity to participate in Michigan's most comprehensive annual compensation survey – the ASE Compensation Survey.
As leaders in our respective industries, we understand the importance of accurate and reliable wage and salary data – and we know that associations have to compete for talent across all sectors. That's why we have joined forces with this long-time member and expert in all things HR to enable associations to participate in this survey, representing the most extensive employer-reported data collection in the state.
How will Associations benefit from this Partnership?
- Association leaders participating in the survey will receive ASE's full report, including salary data on nearly 500 job titles, at no charge.
- Association leaders can purchase The Association Salary Report featuring breakdowns by staff and budget size for $199 for members and $299 for nonmembers.
- Associations that purchase The Association Salary Report gain access to an invitation-only webinar outlining how association salaries compare in Michigan's talent market.
Why participate in the ASE Compensation Survey?
- Robust Data Collection: Last year, over 300 companies reported on nearly 500 job titles, spanning more than 30 job families. Such a diverse and robust dataset accurately reflects the employment landscape.
- Industry-Relevant Insights: The survey covers a wide range of job families, including those directly related to our industry. The Association Report delivers drilled-down, actionable data to inform your talent strategy.
- Trusted Source: Hundreds of Michigan employers rely on The ASE Compensation Survey for its reliability and accuracy. Your input will contribute to maintaining the survey's reputation as a trusted source of compensation data and provide richer data for your association.
How to Participate:
In the next week or so, ASE will send you an invitation to participate with instructions on how to share your data. Your participation makes this survey a comprehensive and valuable resource for employers across Michigan - including associations.
If you do not receive an invitation by February 9 and would like to participate, email email@example.com.
Note: ASE's Full Compensation Report and the Association Salary Report will be available in late June, 2024. (Antitrust laws require a threshold of responses to report results and a 90-day delay in reporting.) Both reports will be distributed as electronic documents.