Associations and Michigan's Redistricting

Announcements, Blog,


The Michigan Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission (MICRC) offers many ways for associations and their members to have their say on which areas and people will represent groups elected to office.

Here are the ways you can participate:

  • Request a presentation for your association here.
  • Speak at a public hearing. The MICRC is holding public hearings throughout Michigan through July 1. You can register in advance, sign up in person, or even give testimony remotely. You can also call 1.833.You.Draw (1.833.968.3729) to get more information.
  • Raise your voice at a regularly scheduled meeting. Here is the list of meetings for the rest of the year
  • Submit written public comment online. You can make your comments here.
  • Mail it in! You don’t have to go online to have your say. Please write a letter and send it to P.O. Box 30318, Lansing MI 48909.

For more information about Michigan’s new redistricting process, please visit