Bringing Your A-Game to Attract and Retain Talent
What data are you using to inform your employee compensation and benefits strategy?
How do your benefits stack up when compared to others?
Where do you get the CEO compensation comparison data to satisfy that question on the 990?
MSAE is making data tools available to members at no cost for a limited time as part of our partnership with the Association Societies Alliance.
Enter your association's data into MSAE's Real-Time Compensation Benchmarking Software and receive free access to the powerful tools and easy-to-access reports until March 31, 2022. The system will allow you to:
- Compare your organization's critical operational metrics to others across the industry
- Evaluate valuable KPI's, including salaries, benefits, positions/departments, and more
- Generate customized reports to inform decisions and keep your organization competitive
You can get started sharing your information by clicking here. This data gathering and reporting platform, powered by Dynamic Benchmarking, puts the next evolution of compensation and benefits data at your fingertips.
Too Busy to Complete the Collector All at Once?
We've tried to make this as painless as possible! You have the option to enter all your data at once or in phases. The portal does not require that all data be entered in one sitting. Rather, it will allow you to save data as you go, send email reminders to complete the data and even send reports directly to your inbox! (A few sample reports may be viewed here.)
How to Maximize this Opportunity
Getting the most out of this opportunity is easy.
- Click here to access the system and begin entering data.
- Enter your association's data before March 20.
- Between March 21-31, access the system pull comparative data based on the criteria you care about relative to the largest possible pool of respondents.
- Next year, when you're ready for new data, simply update your information (the system will pre-populate the fields with prior year data) and purchase your subscription for just $149.
Make sure your association is well positioned to compete in the war for talent!