MSAE's Leadership Identification and Development Committee seeks passionate and motivated volunteers to join our Board of Directors. Interested parties should respond to email@example.com by the close of business on April 10, 2023.
MSAE's Board of Directors
MSAE's Board of Directors establishes and monitors progress toward the direction and vision of the association. Board members act as champions for the association and advisors to the association's staff leadership. They use their professional expertise and connections to support and contribute to MSAE's work. They are committed to the success of MSAE and Michigan's association sector.
Board members come from membership-based organizations and the companies that serve them. They bring a range of experiences and expertise to MSAE and represent the exceptional diversity of our members and the organizations and industries they serve. MSAE's board enjoys each other's company, works hard, and plays hard.
Who We Are
MSAE is a 501c6 non-profit organization that promotes and sustains the association management profession in Michigan. We partner with our members, industry partners, and subject matter experts to foster excellence and community among association professionals.
Our association relies on a working board to grow our influence and guide strategy, business development, engagement, and fiscal responsibility.
Who We're Looking For
Leadership is key to MSAE's success. Therefore, we are looking to build a board that is diverse in experience, industry, expertise, geographical scope, gender, ethnicity, age, and viewpoint. We are especially interested in candidates who:
- Are service-minded and look forward to working with others to serve and strengthen Michigan's association sector
- Have expectations of MSAE and how it should best serve Michigan's association community
- Value professionalism, integrity, and good character
- Can commit one hour a week (on average) to MSAE
- Are recognized for leadership and/or expertise in the association sector or the industry they serve
- Have and regularly use a sense of humor
Nominations and self-nominations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business on April 10, 2023.