MSAE is Moving - Books, Furniture, Office Supplies Available!
MSAE members are invited to stop by our (former) headquarters building located at 1350 Haslett Road in East Lansing September 21 and 22 between 10 am and 2 pm to add to your professional library or outfit your office space. Choose from a huge variety of books, office furniture, and supplies.
Name Your Price - or Not
Take what you need; pay if can. The building was sold in August and the new owners take occupancy on October 4. Local vendors are not interested in buying our office furniture and equipment because so many businesses have reduced or eliminated office space. Donations are appreciated but not expected.
The Fine Print
Small and portable items must be removed at the time of selection. Large items will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be picked up September 28-29 between 9 am and 3 pm - no exceptions. Recipients are responsible for disassembly, loading, unloading, transport, and installation. All items are as is; no assurances are offered. (BYOT - bring your own tools.)
Choose from a wide variety of industry texts and publications, formerly part of MSAE's Lending Library or saleable inventory. Now is the time to build out your professional library or gear up to study for certification.
Choose from a wide variety of office furniture; much of which is in gently used or good condition.
- Desks - Black and cherry finish desks in U-shape, L-shape, Reception-style, and Standard configurations
- Conference tables - Oval conference tables that seat 6
- Partitions - Beige upholstered partitions for dividing workspaces (attach to wall)
- Bookcases - Black metal, two and three-tier
- Lateral File Cabinets - Black metal lateral file cabinets, various sizes, some with hutches
- Vintage Lateral File Cabinets - Large, antique wood waterfall-style cabinets
- Upright File Cabinets - Assorted metal file cabinets
- Assorted chairs, stands, and cabinets
- Cork and dry erase boards in various sizes
Office Hardware & Supplies
Round out your work or home office with hardware or desktop supplies:
- Computer monitors, speakers, and keyboards
- Like-new Verizon desktop VOIP phones
- Various coordinating desk accessories
- Assorted office supplies, e.g., staplers, tape dispensers, binder clips, paperclips, file folders, binders, note pads, labels, etc.