Dynamic Panel Lineup Revealed for MSAE23
Thought-provoking panel conversations with Michigan's association industry leaders and our industry partners are a perennial favorite at MSAE's Annual Conference - the 2023 lineup is exceptional! We are thrilled to announce the incredible lineup of knowledgeable practitioners and association leaders who will grace the stage at MSAE23. Join us for a captivating exchange of ideas and insights that will leave you inspired and equipped with valuable knowledge.
Tuesday afternoon's feature panel, Future-Focused Associations, will shed light on the visionary strategies employed by association leaders to navigate a rapidly evolving landscape. Our esteemed panelists will share their expertise and experiences, providing attendees with perspective to help shape the future of their respective organizations. Panelists for this session include:
- Mary E. Corrado, MBA - President & CEO of the American Society of Employers
- Phil Knight, Ph.D. - Executive Director of the Food Bank Council of Michigan
- Angela Madden, MPA - Executive Director of the Michigan Association of Ambulance Services
Opportunities & Challenges in Conference Contracts and Experiences
Wednesday morning, our feature panel will tackle the crucial topic of Opportunities & Challenges in Conference Contracts and Experiences. Understanding the new dynamics of event contracts and being able to design exceptional conference experiences in this ever-changing landscape is crucial. This session will offer keen insights into these critical aspects, exploring current best practices and innovative approaches. Panelists for this session are:
- Bonnifer Ballard, CAE - Executive Director for Michigan Section - American Water Works Association
- Darren Ing - Director for Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds
- Katie Leonard - Director of Sales at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa
- Kate Pojeta, CAE, CMP - Director, Meetings & Technology for EventGarde
- Derrick Ricca, CHSP - Senior Sales Manager at Greenleaf Hospitality
The session will be moderated by Kim Corcoran, CMP, CTA, Executive Director at Destination Michigan. With her extensive industry knowledge and considerable expertise, Kim will steer the conversation, ensuring an enlightening discussion.
Join Us @ MSAE23!
MSAE23 promises to be an exceptional event, thanks to the incredible panel sessions and distinguished panelists we have lined up. From exploring the future of associations to dissecting the world of conference contracts and experiences, each session will deliver valuable insights and foster meaningful discussions.
Join us for an unforgettable conference experience where you'll gain inspiration, knowledge, and connections to propel your organization forward.